North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts Academy
North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is the premier academy in Morris County NJ, Providing authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts training for men, women, and children.
As increasing numbers of sports fans tune into UFC broadcasts, as the media continues to cover the many fitness benefits of kickboxing, and as parents commonly seek to bully proof their kids – a consistently growing number of people from all walks of life have become interested in training MMA in New Jersey.
North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is one of a handful of facilities in the state, and the only facility in Morris County, that represents all components required to provide students with truly superior and genuine MMA training.
What sets our academy apart from other MMA Gyms in New Jersey?
Simply put – North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is set up from every angle to help our students achieve their goals, whether that be fitness, self-defense, weight loss, anti-bullying training, stress release or to become an amateur or professional MMA fighter.
North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts Features:
- Beginner and Advanced Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes for teens, men, and women
- Beginner and Advanced Kickboxing (Striking) classes for kids and adults
- Lil Monstas program for kids age 5-12
- Mini Monstas program for kids ages 3-5
- Gi and No Gi classes
- Gi classes integrate Judo techniques to develop crucial takedown skills
- No Gi classes are a hybrid of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Wrestling to develop the most powerful and well-rounded skills.
- Mixed Martial Arts classes
Congrats to Coach Sergio This past weekend in Brooklyn NY at the Kasai Pro 2 Coach Sergio got a call the day before weigh ins to fill a spot on the undercard roster. Coach Sergio jumped at the chance to get onto the big stage. Even though he had a tough last minute...read more
2018 Spring Fundraiser On Thursday April 19th 7pm at Perona Farms in Sparta NJ. Life With Joy will be holding there 2018 Spring Fundraiser. If you are not familiar with what Life With Joy does for our community he is a little break down. Life With Joy is a home and...read more
Our State-Of-The-Art Facility Features Only The Highest Quality Training Equipment.
- 2,000 square foot training space, featuring Collegiate Standard competition floor and wall wrestling mats
- Striking Stations featuring Wave Master and hanging professional Thai Bags
- A quarter sized cage
- Our coaching staff are actively competing Mixed Martial Artists that are at the forefront of training the sport. They live and breathe Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing and MMA. Led by Chief Instructor, Professional MMA coach and Renzo Gracie black belt, Garrett Goldsberry, every staff member is technically trained to deliver the most professional, safest technique in a positive and inspired environment. Whether training kids in the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, moms who kickbox for fitness, men and women seeking to learn effective, real world self-defense or athletes training for competition – our coaches meet our students where they are in their training and provide the skills and motivation required to exceed their goals.
- Our students are not just your typical gym goers. They are men, women and kids from age 5 – 75 that are dedicated to achieving excellence and reaching their potential both on the mats and in their lives in general.
These three components form the foundation that sets North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts apart from the majority of martial arts schools in New Jersey that claim to provide authentic MMA training.
The most effective way to demonstrate why we are the best MMA gym in Morris County is to experience it first hand. Call, email or stop by the school today to learn more!