North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts Academy
North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is the premier academy in Sussex County NJ, Providing authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts training for men, women, and children.
As increasing numbers of sports fans tune into UFC broadcasts, as the media continues to cover the many fitness benefits of kickboxing, and as parents commonly seek to bully proof their kids – a consistently growing number of people from all walks of life have become interested in training MMA in New Jersey.
North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is one of a handful of facilities in the state, and the only facility in Sussex County, that represents all components required to provide students with truly superior and genuine MMA training.
What sets our academy apart from other MMA Gyms in New Jersey?
Simply put – North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is set up from every angle to help our students achieve their goals, whether that be fitness, self-defense, weight loss, anti-bullying training, stress release or to become an amateur or professional MMA fighter.
North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts Features:
- Beginner and Advanced Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes for teens, men, and women
- Beginner and Advanced Kickboxing (Striking) classes for kids and adults
- Lil Monstas program for kids age 5-12
- Mini Monstas program for kids ages 3-5
- Gi and No Gi classes
- Gi classes integrate Judo techniques to develop crucial takedown skills
- No Gi classes are a hybrid of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Wrestling to develop the most powerful and well-rounded skills.
- Mixed Martial Arts classes
Men of War Results This past weekend our warriors ascended on the Iplay America arena to test their grappling skills at Dead Serious Men of War grappling event. We had two competitors competing in the event. Even though it was a snowy evening it was a great turn out...read more
Men of War This Saturday Feb. 17th at the Iplay America arena in Freehold NJ. Two of our very own will be competing in the Men of War grappling series. Coach Brian Rast and George Moudakis will have a Gi and NoGi matches. This Men of War's inaugural event for their...read more
My children have been taking classes at NJMMA for about 2/12 years now! Coaches Garrett, Brian, and Serg are excellent with kids! I love how we all feel like part of a family at NJMMA and the kids are learning skills that will help them out for their entire lives!Colleen R.
Great place for children to learn the art of Jiu-Jitsu and self-defense/discipline. Adding to that the great coaching staff and attitude the kids have fun with Garrett while learning the importance of sticking with something staying fit.Dot K.
Whether you’re looking for a great workout, or if you’re an MMA enthusiast, this place has something for everyone. I found the staff to be very informative and the environment to be very friendly. The kickboxing class pushes me to my absolute limit every time, highly recommended!Marc S.
This is an amazing place to train and learn everything about kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and MMA. I’ve been training here since October of 2014, and I absolutely love it. Garrett is a great instructor to have who will push you to your limits and help achieve your goals.Taylor G.
Our State-Of-The-Art Facility Features Only The Highest Quality Training Equipment.
- 2,000 square foot training space, featuring Collegiate Standard competition floor and wall wrestling mats
- Striking Stations featuring Wave Master and hanging professional Thai Bags
- A quarter sized cage
- Our coaching staff are actively competing Mixed Martial Artists that are at the forefront of training the sport. They live and breathe Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing and MMA. Led by Chief Instructor, Professional MMA coach and Renzo Gracie black belt, Garrett Goldsberry, every staff member is technically trained to deliver the most professional, safest technique in a positive and inspired environment. Whether training kids in the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, moms who kickbox for fitness, men and women seeking to learn effective, real world self-defense or athletes training for competition – our coaches meet our students where they are in their training and provide the skills and motivation required to exceed their goals.
- Our students are not just your typical gym goers. They are men, women and kids from age 5 – 75 that are dedicated to achieving excellence and reaching their potential both on the mats and in their lives in general.
These three components form the foundation that sets North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts apart from the majority of martial arts schools in New Jersey that claim to provide authentic MMA training.
The most effective way to demonstrate why we are the best MMA gym in Sussex County is to experience it first hand. Call, email or stop by the school today to learn more!