North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is the premiere academy in Sussex County, NJ, providing authentic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts training for men, women and children.
As increasing numbers of sports fans tune into UFC broadcasts, as the media continues to cover the many fitness benefits of kickboxing, and as parents commonly seek to bully proof their kids – a consistently growing number of people from all walks of life have become interested in training MMA in New Jersey.
North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is one of a handful of facilities in the state, and the only facility in Sussex County, that represents all components required to provide students with truly superior and genuine MMA training.
What sets our academy apart from other MMA Gyms in New Jersey?
Simply put – North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts is set up from every angle to help our students achieve their goals, whether that be fitness, self-defense, weight loss, anti-bullying training, stress release or to become an amateur or professional MMA fighter.
- Our state of the art facility features only the highest quality training equipment:
- 2,000 square foot training space, featuring Collegiate Standard competition floor and wall wrestling mats
- Striking Stations featuring Wave Master and hanging professional Thai Bags
- A quarter sized cage
- Our coaching staff are actively competing Mixed Martial Artists that are at the forefront of training the sport. They live and breathe Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing and MMA. Led by Chief Instructor, Professional MMA coach and Renzo Gracie brown belt, Garrett Goldsberry, every staff member is technically trained to deliver the most professional, safest technique in a positive and inspired environment. Whether training kids in the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, moms who kickbox for fitness, men and women seeking to learn effective, real world self-defense or athletes training for competition – our coaches meet our students where they are in their training and provide the skills and motivation required to exceed their goals.
- Our students are not just your typical gym goers. They are men, women and kids from age 5 – 75 that are dedicated to achieving excellence and reaching their potential both on the mats and in their lives in general.
These three components form the foundation that sets North Jersey Mixed Martial Arts apart from the majority of martial arts schools in New Jersey that claim to provide authentic MMA training.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
The most effective way to demonstrate why we are the best MMA gym in Sussex County is to experience it first hand. Call, email or stop by the school today to learn more, including how new students can TRAIN FREE FOR 30 DAYS!